I hv attended flextronics interview process..written was in 10th sept nd
intrv was in 18th Sept....
b4 going 2 intrv u shld prepare urself very well in ur project...dey ii ask almost all the questions
from ur project...dey also ask u to do c programs such as sorting, fibonnaci series..simple data structure programs....networking (ARP RARP, layers of OSI nd their protocols, diff bwt udp nd tcp nd y tcp most preferred, ip adressing etc..lots of questions from networking dey ll ask.
Be confident..dnt try 2 outsmart dem..dey knows everything mind it everything... prepare ur project very well...wen u write programs make it sure that it ll run by giving input and show dem the result dey like it dat way 1nly. C h et an aS
Mine intrv was more den 1 hr (TECHNICAL 1nly)..but others were finished with in 15 mints (TECHNICAL ND HR)...b consistent in ur ans..u might b hvng 2 rounds of technical...bcoz wat u hv said in 1st round dat ll b transmitted 2 the 2nd round also..dont know how they did dat....newaz im again saying prepare ur project very well..otherwise it ll hit u back very badly...prepare 1nly module of ur project ..dey ll ask from dat 1nly....ok..
HR round is a formality 1nly...bt still it has some influence in ur selection..dey ll sum total ur Technical round score as well as ur HR round score...collect some data abt Flextronics (its 1st settlement in india, its ceo nd awards nd achievemnts) make it sure u hv some technical nd non technical questions ready nd ask dem wen dey ll ask "do u hv ne questions???"try 2 pick some good ones...(dnt worry abt the difficulty of the questions...dey ll hv 2 ans)..newaz best of luck....
If selected ll c u in flextronics..bye
hi i am also cleared written test on 10th sep and attend the hr on 26th. i think that u will also attend hr round on 23rd... i am waiting for the result of the hr round.... according to that result only we will have tech round... did u get call from them after the hr round...
THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO R WAITING TO GET PLACED FROM COLLEGE CAMPUS ( 6TH SEM STUDENTS)
im pradeep doing BE (computer science), MSRIT, BANAGLORE got placed in FLEXTRONICS, few days back.............
i want to share my experience with u people.....
1)writtn test (it was bit tough)
2) 2 rounds of technical interview
1. english grammer type -> 15 questions, 10 Q r like normal grammar very easy , last 5 r passage reading types very easy ( 15 MIN TIME)
2. ANALYTICAL -> 20 questions in 20 min, questions like
SET THEORY PROBLEMS, AND
one QUESTION followed by statement 1: something and statement 2: something
options: QUESTION CAN BE ANSWERED BY USING 1ST STATEMENT or 2ND or BOTH TYPE.......
THIS SECTION WILL BE EASY
3. GENERAL APTITUDE -> 20 questions , bit tough , time consuming, CUBE PROBLEMS r important , i dont know any material for this , i just used my knowledge ( guessd in fact) got the right answer at last....... remaining from R.S AGARVAL
4. DATA STRUCTURE AND ALGORITHMS:
this part is really screwing,
they will give some programs and asked us to choose the output.....
most of the questions were on STRUCTURES.......
few on TREES, LINKED LIST
time cosuming, so do it as quick as possible.....
5. C OR C++ PAPER
i selected C paper it was easy, most of the questions were on POINTERS, since im from CSE, i felt this paper was easy
i heard C++ was bit tough, they askd questions on iostreams, and inheritence.......
( OTHER BRANCH PPL WILL HAVE LOWER CUTOFF IN 4TH SECTION, FLEXTRONICS MAINLY WANTS E&C , TELECOM PPL, I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT SELECTED FROM CSE BRANCH)
2. TECHNICAL ROUND
bacically there will be 3 round , 2 tech and 1 HR
i had only 2 rounds, in between they asked some HR questions.....
- asked abt my project, some C questions, DATA STRUCTURE questions, mainly UNION( be good in this)
- C++ questions like POLYMORPHISM, RUNTIME POLY MORPHISM, INHERITENCE etc
- DATA COMMUNICATION questions like
DIFF BETWEEN IP, UDP, TCP
PROTOCOLS LIKE-> HTTP, SMTP etc
all were abt basic knowledge abt communication.....
- MICROPROCESSOR question like , represent -31 in binary, how will u detemine that a processor is of this much bit( ans:by its data bus capacity)
this was easy
- abt SYSTEM SOFTWARE , like basic functions of assemblers, compilers, loaders, linkers
- implement STACK program( very easy)
for me they asked hr questions in tech rounds itself
- did u reach to any HR round in any other company?? if s , y did they reject u????
- whats ur expectation from our company???? except salary??
( i told, training, work environment,)
- on what platfrom u want to work??????
(i told development, testing and maintenence)
- any preferred place????
( i said NO sir)
- what r ur CO-CUURICULAR and EXTRA- CURICULAR activities????
(FOR PPL FROM OTHER BARNCH BE PREPARED WELL IN DATA STRUCTURE, OPERATING SYSTEM, C , C++ , FOR TECHNICAL ROUND THEY GONNA ASK QUESTIONS IRRESPECTIVE OF UR BRANCH, BUT THEY PREFFER E&C AND TELECOM...... HOW FUNNY U KNOW......!!!!!)
THANK U PPL..........
ALL THE VERY BEST.......