ACCENTURE PATTERN & INTERVIEW - 12 MAY 2007 - JAIPUR
Let me tell u about the whole procedure & hurdles u gotto overcome to get thru all the rounds & get recruited in ACCENTURE !!!
Although I didnot go thru any of the previous papers but later as I saw they were just true copy. So I suggest jst take an overview of what the pattern is even though it was very easy!!
SO, beginning with the recruitment drive of ACCENTURE... first was:
I. WRITTEN APTITUDE TEST: This had been divided into 3 sections:
i.Verbal Ability- comprising of fill up blanks with appropriate words, prepositions, conjunctions.... -2 passages: non-technical & technical.
ii.Quantitative & LR:- ques based on Venn diagram
iii.Accuracy check : There was hardly anything u had to put brain into... just has 2 b done with concentration n carefully!!
This test was followed by an essay writting in 5 minutes on topic - "MY LAST 3 YEARS OF COLLEGE LIFE". Just keep ur fingers crossed as they wont take more than 15-20 minutes 2 declare the results. Though it was an easy round but elimination for many. only 156 cleared out of more than 1500-1800 students .
It was on next day that we were supposed to report at 11;30 a.m & the drive had to continue with PPT (Pre Placement Talk) but did not kickstart as per the schedule!!!
II.GROUP DISCUSSION: We were divided into 13 groups of 12 students each. It was a very properly & well-conducted round-table G.D.
Topic: "STING OPERATIONS- FOR\AGAINST" other topics given to group were: "India as a superpower". "Booming IT sector in India."
People at once tried speaking up all together making it a fish market but we were stopped n ever1 was given chance 2 speak. its better not 2 speak until ur not clear & comfortable with the topic n better listen 4 a while n then start speaking n if very comfortable just give it a bashful start & clinge 2 students olready done away with!!!!!
I spoke just 3-4 lines explaining what it is?????do not just start abruptly being in favour & against. RESULTS being declared as we came out of the room.
III.HR ROUND: Interviewer read my essay n cleared her queries wth explanation. Asked lot about company..
* when established in india?- 1987 mumbai
* where ol over india r its offices? delhi, mumbai, b'lore, chennai, pune, hyderabad.
* company turnover? US$16.65 billion
* no.of employees world? 1,49,000
* in how many countries it is spread?? 49
* worked as team leader/player?
* 2 qualities of a good team player?
* wot r diodes????(donno was it hr or tech??)
* y do we use it?y not somthing else?
* wots the direction of current?
* y is it so small in size?
IV.TECHNICAL INTERVIEW: He was a real kool, polite n a graceful person.
* Tell about urslf?
* wot ol languages u knw?.. asked frm C++
* wot is inheritance?
* how is it similar to copy function? (answered but not satisfactory...so...)
* wot r linked lists??
* he asked if i did not know much how wud i manage with s/w company... I told them giving my full endeavour durin training & wotever is not taught 2 b done on my own,
However we had 2 wait 4 quite somtime 4 d final results!! Holding our breath we had to listen to PPT OF 15-20 minutes n olso enjoyed the rapid fire questioning round at last!! finally 30-35 names were annonced n huh.. I made it!!
WISH U OL THE BEST!!