Acenture Technical Questions
1. pointer to structure.
2. static variable and difference b/w(const char *p,char const *p,const char* const p).
3 pass by value & reference.
4. string library functions(syntax).
5. Write a program to compare two strings without using the strcmp() function.
6. Write a program to concatenate two strings.
7. Write a program to interchange 2 variables without using the third one.
8. Write programs for String Reversal & Palindrome check .
9. Write a program to find the Factorial of a number.
10. Write a program to generate the Fibinocci Series.
11. Searching and sorting alogorithms with complexities.
I have attended the Week-End Accenture interview in Hyd. (I am afraid, its not for freshers). I was
interviewed for about an hour or so.Here are the various questions:-This interview was conducted
for 1 year or more exp. guys in C++.
Firstly he asked me about the project and i was thoroughly grilled.
Then he asked to list the various types of storage classes and asked me to explain the scope & lifetime of each one..
(Auto,Static,Register,Extern,and also mutable(only used for classes) )
Right shift/Left shift + 1's complement concepts then asked me to give the output of this:
i = 10;
int j = i >> 10;
Then, difference b/w
char *str = "Hello";
char arr = "Hello";
he started asking whether following statements get complied or not;
arr++; // ERROR..its like a pointer constant
*(arr + 1) = 's';
cout<<arr; // o/p: Hello
date1.yr = 2004;
date1.day = 4;
date1.month = 12;
now how will you initialize date2 (without member by member assignment)
ans: date2 = date1;
diff. b/w c++ structures & c structures
Explain Primary Memory, Secondary Memory, Virtual Memory...etc etc..??
What happens when you run a programme.. he meant what all the basic steps that O/S would take??
Virtual functions/ Abstract classes/ Pointer functions
Asked me to write a recursive factorial prog.
Then he gave me a prob. of inheritance. Asked me how u would invoke a base class member function using derived class pointer( that func is not a virtual func. && no virtual Base class inheritance)