BLUE STAR INFOTECH Latest Question Papers 6 2004
Blue star paper has got 2 sections. Firstly u need to clear the
aptitude test. It is very easy. Some of the ques are as follows:
1.complete the series
1 6 3 7 5 8 7 ?
2. if circle is one octagon is
2 4 6 8 or 10
3.pick the odd one out
bend shave chop whittle shear
4.2 persons start from a pt. and go in opposite directions. After
going 3 km they turn left and walk 4 km .how far r they now?
Ans: 10 km
5.there was a ques on work something like 2 typists type 2 papers in
4 hrs then in how much time will 5 typists take or something like that
6. there were 2 ques on proverbs u were supposed to tell the
meaning.they were easy.
7. a person runs 6 ft in 1/4 sec. how much it will run in 10 sec.
8. find odd one
9. in a party man & his wife ,and there r 2 son with
their wives, and every son has 4 children in his
family .how many person r in party.
10. unsreambled the word P U T E C A S
A H (like that)
11. add a word in starting of SCAPE and at the end of Grass, u will
get two different word
13. all men of this party are republican .
mohan is member of this party.
mohan is republican
is true or false or camn't say?
14. there r 1200 elephant .some have blue and pink
strips.some have pink & green strip. 400 ele. have
only pink strip. how many have only blue strip
b. can't determined.
15. DAY LIGHT DAY BREAK DAY TIME ANS:- DAY.
After clearing aptitude there was technical paper. It had 2 sections.
In section A there were 4 subsections out of which 2
were to be attempted. the first subsection was on c
and unix, second on c++,third on vb/asp/com and
fourth on rdbms.
In section B general computer awareness.
In section A I did c and c++.
Some ques were as follows
extern int a;
1. give linker error- a not defined ans
2. print 10
3. give compiler error
will compiler show any error?
3.socket() is a
1.system call ans
2. library function
in c++ there were conceptual ques on virtual
functions , operator overloading etc.
in section B some ques were as follows
1.in microprocessor over clocking will result in
3.life would be half
3.how can pass an array to a fns.
4.unix has pipelining fromatted &
d. none "
5. task switching is
4.all of the above ans
6.thread arev ans .light weight
7. virual fns are defined as ................
8. which is not bus interface
9. switch statement use only
d.all of the above
10. multiple inheritence can not be used in a
11. what is difference b/w simple SQDL & Object
12. Virtual Destructor is
13. question on two pass assembler
14. link list uses
a.countiguos memory allocation
b. non coun. " "
15. non linear structure
a. q & stack
ans:- b.tree & graph
c. tree & stack
d. tree & linklist
16. encryption is
ans a. change readable code to cipher text
17. sizeof () operator is used for
b. data type & veriable
ans c. both
18. deadlock condition
ans. no process knows exactly that both are
waiting for each other.
ans:- it's initial value is one --- not true
new can be overloaded ------ true
virtual function------- ans a and c
means no code and forceful inheritance
ans:- infinite loop
Only three unix questions were there
1) socket() is a
answer: a) system call
2) two types of pipeline in unix one is formatted and other one
none ( i don't answer for this question pls check it out)
1 CAN foreign key have null values??
2 IN RDbms SORTING IS PERFORMED IN
3. SIMILIAR TYPE QUESTION EXACTLY I DON'T REMEMBER BUT IT GOES
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT FOR RDBMS
ANSWER IS SYSTEM
BLUE STAR INFOTECH Placement Paper 6 2004