6) Some problem related to train in which two different trains are starting from two different stations but not at same time. At what time they will meet in between?
8) Inside a square a circle is inscribed. What is the ratio of areas of circle to that of square?
9) One problem was related to age (it was easy only)
This section was very easy, with average knowledge of English u can clear this section. Generally general use of articles, prepotions. Some general uses of English
This section was really very tough. Questions were very lengthy; pattern was similar to TCS reasoning. U have to concentrate hard on this section.
Few questions were,
12 people blood-relation was given, they asked no of male in that…
One question of sitting arrangement on round table of three different couples, they asked some body’s husband.
One question related to van diagram,
Some question related to DI.
This is a rejection round. How u communicate is very important. U have to open ur mouth at least 2-3 times and give some valid points. Don’t fight in GD at all. Our GD was very cool .from our group they have taken 8 members out of 12. but normally they took 5-6 only. Try to start the GD. They told every body to conclude one by one.
1) Impact of Indian cinema on youth
2) Should sports person come for advertisement
3) Nuclear family or joint family …
Go through your resume, they are going to ask question from that what u mentioned in ur resume. Revise your projects well. Question asked to me were,
1. I cleared WIPRO’S WASE program in UG, they asked many questions from that.
2. They asked some basic question from OS,like what is os,types of os ,functions of os, Process, semaphores etc.
3. Some question from DBMS and access(I did one project in that )
4. Then they asked questions from my 2nd project which I did in Rational rose and UML
5. He gave one simple input and told to draw UML diagram.
6. My interview last for 10-12 min.
7. The person was very cool
8. So be clear and confident in giving ur answers.
4) HR Interview
It is the last hurdle for the KEANE,
My HR interview was very cool,
He was the same person who has presented the PPT and also was in my GD panel.
So when I entered to room he told ‘ Nice to meet u 2nd time’
In this round they used to asked some general questions only
Question asked to me were,
1. introduce urself
2. I am from Jharkhand, so he asked how u came to Pondicherry , and many question related to it,
3. What is your idea of higher education?
4. What location u will prefer to work?
5. What timing u will prefer?
6. What type of module u would like to work? And many questions like this
7. This round last around 15 minutes
8. So friends be confident in giving your answers.
9. Here they are going to check your confidence and communication only
Note: they used to check the essay also so write it clearly, avoid spelling and grammatical mistakes…..
GD cleared ->133
HR clearedà 74(Final selection)
I was one of them. This was my third company. So don’t loose hope, have faith in urself and GOD.
See you at KEANE!!!
All the best!!!