Section I – Apptitude
(All 30 Question Mathematical all very easy nothing to be mentioned as such)
Some of the questions are (not in order>
2. sin 60
3. cos theta=5/13 find tan theta
4. select the odd man out.
a. 248 b.326 c.428 d.392
5. a question was there twice- the question is
6. angle of elevation of a tower(30 degree) was given and its distance from a pt. was given.find the height of the tower
7. question no. 16 some log ques ans is b=2a
8. a question based on [(a sqr –b sqr)/(a-b)] ans is 1.0
II Section 30 Analytical reasoning
Five City Names Given
And then to find code for one Letter in every city name.(This was tough – 5 questions based on it)
Ans: Take Two city at a time ..who have the asked Letter in their name
And then you will get the answer by seeing the common answer choice..
CAT type reasoning..
Sentence completion..correction..etc. all Infy type..or GRE type..(easy ones)
Have a look at these words
Rest were easy..
Section 4:General knowledge
1.Who invented TV.?
2. Chadwick invented what?
3.Dr. Khurana did?
4.Grammy award winner is who?
a.Vishwa mohan bhatt b.Harishankar chaurasia. C.Zakir hussain.. d.amjad ali khan.
Ans c(not sure)
5. Y-rays are?
6.Who designed Chandigarh?
Ans a(not very sure)
7. The property of metal sheets to be beaten into thin sheets
8. A metal is placed inside a pressure cooker.It’s pressure increases.Why?
a. air tight
b. High density of metal
c. No effect
9. who invented logerthim
10. Dos----some thing
11. Suger is store in plant in which form
12major component of gober gas
13 green house effect
14 carborator is used in car w----
a.water to petrol
b.air to petrol
15 why men bent forword on mounting a hight
ans to gain stability
16. which disease is transferred genetically
17why man become old