HCL Perot Systems (augast
2003)-Test conducted in PESIT Banglore
There will be 3 sections
I - section
1. very simple sequences for all of them consider the differences and find the next number (10 questions for each 1 mark)
2. Data Sufficiency paper (10 questions 1 mark for each) Freshersworld.com
II- section - (simple mahts)
15 questions for each 2 (I don't know exactly it may be 3)
for simple maths but I didn't done this section well.
III - section -( C-program section but by seeing it u can easily say that wrong name for is section - any mechanical student can easily do this)
10 questions for each 5 marks
its better to do this section first because u can easily score marks. Freshersworld.com
Data Sufficiency section
1. how is B related to A.
I. A is B's sister.
II. D is the father of A and B.
ans: its not possible to find realation even from both.
2. what will be the total weight of 10 poles each of the same weight?
I. 1/4 th of the weight of a pole is 5 kilograms.
II.the total weight of the 3 poles is 20kilograms more than total weight of 2 poles Freshersworld.com
ans": I is alone possible and II is alone is also possible.
and some more questions from modern approach to verbal reasoning by R.S. Agarwal.
II section - maths
1. some questions on ages( 4 to 6).
2. x< some value and x> some value same thing for y and what is the minimum value of some equation.
1. 2 questions are given based on flow charts which are too big by the flow is only upto 2 boxes.
2. one while loop like while(24 mod 4) lot of stuff in while loop by the control will not enter the loop .
3. some equations will be given then asked for the value of variables.