Infosys Placement Papers
INFOSYS-Placement Paper- 2 April 2006-Chennai
1) A spider spins a web on a window frame. it spins the amount spinned the previous day. it takes 30 days to spin web. if 2 spider start spinnin, in how many days will both together finish it.
Ans. 29 (not sure)
2) (repeated) the problem of melons with different lenghts of pan
A weighing balance of unequal length bars. One kilogram on left pan is equal to 8 melonson the right pan. One kilogram on right pan equal to 2 melons on the left pan. What is theactual weight of the watermelon?
3) there is a room 30 feet length, 12 feet wide, 12 feet height.
there is a spider on one side of a wall midway between sidewalls and 1 feet above floor. there is a fly on opposite wall, midway between sidewalls and 1 feet below ceiling. what is the minimum distance it should traverse to reah the fly
Ans. i think 24. please check
4) (repeated)the problem as to who won the race between Jack, Sam And Ann.
5) (repeated)Ship sum. where there are 12 rungs of a ladder at 10am with spacing of .4mt . when tide rises what is the no of rungs if tide rises at 1.2mt/hr at 1am
6) For 8marks
Some Conditions like A B CD etc
with they prepare salads using 3 fruitts each. each have two fruits in common.
4 questions from that
7) (repeated) 6 marks there are 6 peole. K L M N O and P
some conditions K father of N and grand father of P. there are 2 fathers, 3 brothers and a mother
L is brother of O,s husband and one more condition
who is O's Husband
Who are the brothers
How many male members are there
8) A repeated sum to find who is strongest of Tom, Hank, Jack And Bill
9) sorry dont remember
10) for 8 Marks
X Y Z X Y Z
A B + A B -
C D E F B G A
Click here to Download 2018 Latest placement papers of this company