Infosys Placement Papers
INFOSYS TEST PAPER ----- 7TH AUG 2005
1) Find the value of X,Y and Z
in the following
X X X X
Y Y Y Y
Z Z Z Z
Y X X X
Ans:X=9 , Y=1; Z=8
2) A man starts walking at 3 pm . ha walks
at a speed of 4 km/hr on level ground and at a speed of 3 km/hr on uphill , 6
km/hr downhill and then 4 km/hr on level ground to reach home at 9 pm. What is
the distance covered on one way?
Ans: 12 km
3) A grandma has
many sons; each son has as many sons as his brothers. What is her age if it s
the product of the no: of her sons and grandsons plus no: of her sons?(age b/w
70 and 100).
Ans: 81 (I think)
4) An electric wire runs for
1 km b/w some no: of poles. If one pole is removed the distance b/w each pole
increases by 1 2/6 (mixed fraction). How many poles were there initially?
5) There is a church tower 150 feet tall and another catholic tower at a
distance of 350 feet from it which is 200 feet tall. There is one each bird
sitting on top of both the towers. They fly at a constant speed and time to
reach a grain in b/w the towers at the same time. At what distance from the
church is the grain?
Ans: 90 (I think)
6) Days Cows
Find the no: of days ie X.
7) Puzzle on color and cards.
languages and people.
9) Find out a five digit no: which has two
prime nos: and , its highest digit is 3 and lowest digit is 2 bla bla
10) Some question on truth and lie .. I don t remember the
question but I think Andrew was the ans.
Click here to Download 2017 Latest placement papers of this company