Infosys Placement Papers
INFOSYS - Placement Paper - 30 July 2006
I attended the INFOSYS test on 30 th of july.
The total no.of students attended were 1700 but they selected only 180.
The paper was a bit tough and also easy.
1. Four persons went for a shopping and bought 20 cadies for 20 cents. fudges cost 4cents each,
gumdrops cost two a cent,chocolate bars four a pnenny. u have to find how many of each they bought.
2. Cube cut into 27 pieces in 6 cuts.........like that u have to find
a.no.of 3 sides red painted surfaces
3. A 5 digit number on which the second digit is 5 more than the first one and the sum of first and second digits are one less than the third digit. the third one is the product of 4th and 5th digits and the 4 th digit is twice of 5 th digit. find that number Che ta naS
4. diamonds stolen ...............
5. two members play a game on a bet of $1. finally one get $3. how many games they played?
6.a,b,c,d,e speaks some 5 languages ...one is common to all. like that ...
7. sorry not remember
8. some ages problem.
9. not remember
10 again sorry
English exam is not too easy. A bit difficult and time consuming. Beware of writing the english test and barrons GRE english words is must and shoul you know.
(Paper Submitted by : Sumati)
Click here to Download 2017 Latest placement papers of this company