Infosys Placement Papers
INFOSYS - Placement Paper - 14 July 2006
I prepare from Shakuntala Devi nprevious paper, there is no need of George Summers,
Infy paper was easy n all question were repeated
1. In a match Sachin scores 78 runs more than azhar, dravid's score exceeds azhars score by 76 runs. total of azhar's and robins runs is 94.robin exceeds jadeja s score by 26 and dravid exceeds robins score by 26 runs. Calculate the total score.
2. A large cube is painted red on its outer surface and cut into 27 cubes by 6 straight cuts.
a) No of cubes whose 3 sides r painted
b) No of cubes whose 2 sides r painted
c) No of cubes whose 1 sides r painted
d) No of cubes whose 0 sides r painted
Ans: a-8,b-12,c-6 d-1
3. A couple had triplets - Annie, Fannie and Danny. One of them broke a drum with flour in it and there were foot-prints all around the kitchen-floor. The parents could not tell to whom those footprints belonged coz all of them wore same shoes. Then they asked their children who did it. Annie said "I didn't do it". Fannie said "Danny did it". Danny said "Fannie is lying". Only one of them spoke truth while the other 2 were lying. Whose the culprit?
4. There are five persons in an office in the post of buyer, clerk, footwalker, manager,cashier. Allen, Benett, Clark, Ewinger, Davis holds the post.
1. Among the 5 two have their lunch time from 11:30- 12:30 and the rest have it in 12:30 -1:30
2. Mrs Allen and Mrs Benett are sisters.
3. Cashier and clerk share their lunch among themselves.
4. Two Bachelors share their rooms.
5. Davis and Ewinger doesn't face each other from the day Davis reported Ewinger to the Manager when he returned from lunch and found out that Ewinger has already left for lunch before time.
Conditions (all I could recall)
5. Two series was given to us
6. A man spent 1/6th of his age in childhood, 1/12th of his age as youth, 1/7th of his age in his first job, 5 years he spent as bachelor. a son born for him who died 4 years later at the age of half of his father's present age. find the man's present age.[6m I think]
7. A man drives with constant speed..n he after some time he sees a milestone with 2-digits..then he travels for an hr n sees the same 2 digits in reverse order..n then after an hr he sees that the milestone has the same 2 digits with a 0 between them.. so whats the man speed?
8. Three pipes n how long it ll to take fill the tank
9. Taxi driver problem shakuntala devi
10. Shakuntala Devi puzzles to puzzles question no3
English consisted of sentence correction, completion and reading comprehension, multiple choice questions to be chosen in 30 mins. no negative marking was there.
In interview there was one lady panel she asked about my college n wat will u do for your college after doing btech?wat u do at free time... result was announced on same day n I got selected
Click here to Download 2017 Latest placement papers of this company