Infosys Placement Papers
INFOSYS-Placement Paper- 28 May 2006-Kolkata
1.In a game of cricket azahar scored 28 less than dravid.and sachin scored 72 more than Azahar.the total runs made by Azahar and robin are 94.robin scored 26 more than zadeja.dravid scored 26 more than robin. What is the score?
2. a) 10.7.8,_,12,9,16 Ans: ?
b) 46656, 3125, 256,27,_,1 Ans:4
3. There were 2 systems A n B.14 degrees in A is equivalent to 36 in system B.and 133 in A is equivalent to 87 in B.now what is the temperature where they both r equal? Ans:::52.5
4. A cyclist is cycling in a circular path.he is at some point on the path,at that point 1/5th of the cyclists infront of him and 5/6th back to him gives the total number of clyclists participating in the race. What is the total number of cyclists?Ans:31
5. My husband's watch gains 2 minutes every watch and my watch loses 1 minute for each hour. One day, we were late to marriage because the difference between the time in the two watches was 1 hr and we looked at the slow watch. When did we last set our watches to the same time? Ans : 20 hours
6. B & C initially speak English but when D joined spanish,they also took up spanish.The only common language between A, B and E is French.The only common language between C and E is Italian.Three people speak Portuguese. Most common language is spanish.One person knows all 5 languages. One person knows 4. One person knows 3. One person 2. One person 1. Who speaks what ? Ans: C does not know -French , A-3 languages. B-5 languages. C-4 languages. D-1 languages. E-2 languages
7. There is a large cube whichis painted in blue. Now this large cube is cut into 27 small cubes in 6 largecuts. How many cubes have (i) all threesides painted (ii) two sides painted (iii) one side painted (iv) no sidepainted Ans a) 8 b) 12 c) 6 d) 1
8. ..In a race Andrew beats Jim. Jack is not the last. Dennis loses to both Jack and Lucia. Jim beats Jack. Who won the race? Ans:::::: Andrew(Pattern is same but name and sequence is changed and according to the Question in Infosys exam, answer is Dennis )
9. . A man travels to his office at 10kms/hr. On his return journey he travels the same distance at the speed of 15kms/hr as the road was empty. What was the average speed? Ans: 12kms/hr
10. One lady have some money,he spend money to some stores, at last she had some money,What is his initial money? Something like this .easy one
In interview they asked Puzzle
S I X T Y
Value of each alphabet? Range is 0-9, no repeat
8 litre full jug , 5 and 3 ltr empty jug.
Make such that two empty jug at last have 4 ltr and 4 ltr water
Click here to Download 2019 Latest placement papers of this company