1) There are two balls touching each other circumferencically. The radius of the big ball is 4 times the diameter of the small all. The outer small ball rotates in anticlockwise direction circumferencically over the bigger one at the rate of 16 rev/sec. The bigger wheel also rotates anticlockwise at N rev/sec. What is 'N' for the horizontal line from the centre of small wheel always is horizontal.
1 2 3 4
+ 3 4 5 5
4 6 8 9
- 2 3 4 5
2 3 4 4
+ 1 2 5 4
3 6 9 8
Q) Strike off any digit from each number in seven rows (need not be at same place) and combine the same operations with 3 digit numbers to get the same addition. After this strike off another digit from all and add all the No.s to get the same 2 digit No. perform the same process again with 1 digit No.s. Give the ' no.s in 7 rows at each stage.
3) There is a safe with a 5 digit No. The 4th digit is 4 greater thansecond digit, while 3rd digit is 3 less than 2nd digit. The 1st digit is thrice the last digit. There are 3 pairs whose sum is 11. Find the number.
4) there are 2 guards Bal and Pal walking on the side of a wall of a wearhouse(12m X 11m) in opposite directions. They meet at a point and Bal says to Pal "See you again in the other side". After a few moments of walking Bal decides to go back for a smoke but he changes his direction again to his previous one after 10 minutes of walking in the other(opposite) direction remembering that Pal will be waiting for to meet. If Bal and Pal walk 8 and 11 feet respectively, how much distance they would have travelled before meeting again.
Q) Find the 5 digit No.
Hint: 5 is used atleast once in the calculation.
6) A fly is there 1 feet below the ceiling right across a wall length is 30m at equal distance from both the ends. There is a spider 1 feet above floor right across the long wall eqidistant from both the ends. If the width of the room is 12m and 12m, what distance is to be travelled by the spider to catch the fly, if it takes the shortest path.
7) Ramesh sit around a round table with some other men. He has one rupee more than his right person and this person in turn has 1 rupee more than the person to his right and so on, Ramesh decided to give 1 rupee to his right & he in turn 2 rupees to his right and 3 rupees to his right & so on. This process went on till a person has 'no money' to give to his right. At this time he has 4 times the money to his right person. How many men are there along with Ramesh and what is the money with poorest fellow.
8)Question related to probabilities of removing the red ball from a basket, given that two balls are removed from the basket and the other ball is red. The basket contains blue,red,yellow balls. 9)Venkat has 1boy&2daughters.The product of these children age is 72.The sum of their ages give the door numberof Venkat.Boy is elder of three.Can you tell the ages of all the three.
1)L:says all of my other 4 friends have money
M:says that P said that exact one has money
N:says that L said that precisely two have money
O:says that M said that 3 of others have money.
P:Land N said that they have money.
All are liers.
Who has money & who doesn't have?
2)A hotel has two,the east wing and the west wing.
Some east wing rooms but not all have an ocean view(OV).
All WW have a harbour view(HV).
The charge for all rooms is identical, except as follows:-
* Extra charge for all HV rooms on or above the 3rd floor.
* Extra charge for all OV rooms except those without balcony.
* Extra charge for some HV rooms on the first two floor & some EW rooms without OV but having kitchen facilities.
GRE model Test 3-question 1J-2.
3)Post man has a data of name surname door number, pet name of 4 families. But only one is correct for each family. There are a set of statements & questions.
4) 4 couples have a party. Depending on the set of statements, find who insulted whom and who is the host of the party.
5) 5 women given some of their heights (tall,medium,short) Hair( long, plainted), stards(Black or Brown), sari,2 medium,2-short.Tall->no sari.Plainted->medium. Answer the combinations.
1) A person has to go both Northwards & Southwards in search of a job. He decides to go by the first train he encounters.There are trains for every 15 min both southwards and northwards. First train towards south is at 6:00 A.M. and that towards North is at 6:10. If the person arrives at any random time, what is the probability that he gets into a train towards North.
2) A person has his own coach&. Whenever he goes to railway station he takes his coach. One day he was supposed to reach the railway station at 5 O'clock. But he finished his work early and reached at 3 O'clock. Then he rung up his residence and asked to send the coach immediately. He came to know that the coach has left just now to the railway station. He thought that the coach has left just now to the railway station. He thought that he should not waste his time and started moving towards his residence at the speed of 3 miles/hr. On the way, he gets the coach and reaches home at 6 o'clock. How far is his residence from railway station.
3) Radha,Geeta & Revathi went for a picnic. After a few days they forgot the date, day and month on which they went to picnic. Radha said that it was on Thursday, May 8 and Geeta said that it was Thursday May 10. Revathi said Friday Jun 8. Now one of them told all things wrongly, others one thing wrong and the last two things wrongly. If April 1st is tuesday, what is the right day, date and month?
1) Least no. when divide by [7 gives remainder 6,6gives 5,5 gives 4 and so on.
2) What compilation do?
Ans: Converts Source code to object code.
3) Artficial language is provided which of the language?
4)241 change its equivalent octal?
5) For cube and sphere 3 views are similarly draw one such figure?
6) Write a program to exchange two variaables without temp?
7) Fortran cannot have value by reference?
9) Success is to failure, joy is to....
10)Meaning of JOLLY?
11) Opposite to Essential?
12) "Raw" means
13) To be good "Wrestler " one should have?
14) Opposite of "Command" is?
15) Genuine opposite?
16) Two proverbs are given.
17) Sum of two consecutive nos is 55, larger one is?
18) A person goes 4/5 of his usual speed reaches 10 min late to his destinaton, time taken?
19) 80% pass in english, 70% pass in maths, 10% fail in both, 144 pass in both. How many all appeared to the test?
20) To get a parabola if you cut a section of?
21) Bird is flying 120 km/hr betrween B to R. Two trians at B to R at 60 kmph. The distance trvelled by the bird before it is killed?
22) Meaning of Inert?