1. There were three suspects for a robbery that happend in a bank, tommy, joy and bruceEach of them were saying that I haven't done anything and the other two has done it. Police found that tommy was lying. Who is the thief?
2. Three clocks where set to true time. First run with the exact time. Second slows one minute/day. Third gains one minute/day. After how many days they will show true time.
3. A, B, C, D, E are some numbers. If AB * CD = EEE and CD - A =CC then what is AB * D =? in same code.
4. Joe started from bombay towards pune and her friend julie in opposite direction. They meet at a point. Distance travelled by joe was 1.8 miles more than that of julie. After spending some both started there way. Joe reaches in 2 hours while julie in 3.5 hours. Assuming both were travelling with constant speed. What is the distance between the two cities.
5. In a six level building, a person lives. Suppose the persons are A, B, C, D, E, F. Also there were few clues like:-
A cann't live above third level.
B cann't live above A and below C.
Find person living at each level.
6. There were some containers of quantity 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 12, 15, 22, 24, 38 liters. Each was filled with some liquid except one. The liquids are milk, water and oil. Quantity of each was like this. Water = 2* milk oil = 2* water. Find out which container was empty and containers filled with milk and oil.
7. There were few diamonds. First thief takes half of the diamonds +2. Second thief takes half of the diamonds +2. 3rd thief takes half of the diamonds +2 4th thief takes half of the diamonds +2 when 5 th thief arives there were no diamonds. find total no. of diamonds.
8. There were five hunters A, B, C, D, E and five animals A, B, C, D, E. Hunter having the same name with the animal didn't kill it. Each hunter has missed some animal. A animal was hunt by the hunter whose name matches with animal hunt by hunter B. C animal was hunt by the hunter whose name matches with animal hunt by hunter D. E has hunt C and missed D. Find out animals hunted by A, B, C.
9. Five students A, B, C, D, E. When conversation started B, C were speaking English. When D join them they shifted to Spanish. A, E knows French. B, E knows Italian. Portoguese was known to three of them. Spanish was the most common language between them. One of them knows five languages. One of them knows four languages. One of them knows three languages. One of them knows two languages. One of them knows only one languages. Who knows which languages?