1. I participated in a race.1/5th of those who are before me are equal to 5/6th of those behind me. What were the total number of contestants in the race?
2. Find the 3 digit number. Third digit is square root of first digit. Second digit is sum of first and third digits. Find the number.
3. This problem is of time and work type. Some A and some B are able to produce so many tors in so many hours.(for example 10 A and 20 B are able to produce 30 tors per hour). Like this one more sentence was given. We have to find out the rate of working of A and B in tors/hour.
4. A and B play a game of dice between them. The dice consists of colors on their faces instead of numbers. A wins if both dice show same color. B wins if both dice show different colors. One dice consists of 1 red and 5 blue. What must be the color in the faces of other dice.(i.e how many blue and how many red?). Chances of winning for A and B are even.
5. A girl has 55 marbles. She arranges them in n rows. The nth row consists of n marbles, the (n-1)th row consists of (n-1) marbles and so on. What are the number of marbles in nth row?
6. This question is of analogy type. Some sentences regarding tastes of people to poetry are given like all who like A's Poem, like the poems of B. Like this 7 or 8 sentences were given. Questions were based on this.
7. This question is also of analogy type. Four persons are there A,B,C,D. Each of the four persons own either P,Q,R,S. 10 sentences using if clause were given. We have to find out which belongs to whom.
8. This question involves percentage.
9. Problems on ages.
10. Problems on time and distance.