it consists of number series.In some institutes alphabetical series is
given instead of number series.Iam having number series so iam sending
that.Please go through tha alphabetical tests also.
1. 19,24,20,25,21,26,? ans:22
2. 11,14,12,15,13,16,? ans: 14
3. 10,2,8,2,6,2,? a:4
4. 8,9,11,14,,18,23,? a:29
5. 25,25,22,22,19,19,? a:16
6. 14,2,12,4,10,6,? a:8
7. 7,16,9,15,11,14,? a:13
8. 40,42,39,44,38,46,? a:37
9. 3,18,4,24,5,30,? a:6
10. 18,20,22,20,28,20,? a:22
11. 18,20,10,12,4,6? a:0
12. 7,6,8,5,3,7,? a:4
13 9,18,21,25,20,? a:30
14 3,3,4,8,10,36,? a:33
16. 4,8,16,32,64,128,? a:256
17. 8,16,24,32,40,48,? a:56
18. 13,11,14,12,15,13,? a:16
19. 6,18,36,108,216,648,? a:1296
20. 4,4,8,8,16,16,? a:32
21. 2,6,18,54,162,486,? a:1458
22. 4,20,35,49,62,74,? a:85
23. 10,18,15,23,20,28,? a:25
24. 4,10,8,14,12,18,? a:16
25 10,15,12,17,14,10,? a:16
part 2 consists of non-verbel reasoning(figures).So it is impossible for
me to send those.(25 questions)
part 3 (quantitative)
1.A clerk multiplied a number by ten when it should have been divided by
ten.The ans he got was 100.what should the ans have been?
2.If rs20/- is available to pay for typing a research report & typist A
produces 42 pages and typist B produces 28 pages.How much should typist A
3.The average salary of 3 workers is 95 Rs. per week. If one earns
Rs.115 and second earns Rs.65 how much is the salary of the 3rd worker.
4.A 16 stored building has 12000 sq.feet on each floor. Company A rents 7
floors and company B rents 4 floors. What is the number of sq.feet of
unrented floor space.
5. During a given week A programer spends 1/4 of his time preparing flow
chart, 3/8 of his time coding and the rest of the time in debugging the
programs. If he works 48 hours during the week , how many hours did he
spend debugging the program.
6. A company installed 36 machines at the beginning of the year. In March
they installed 9 additional machines and then disconnected 18 in August.
How many were still installed at the end of the year.
7. A man owns 2/3 of the market research beauro business and sells 3/4 of
his shares for Rs. 75000. What is the value of Business.
8. If 12 file cabinets require 18 feet of wall space, how many feet of
wall space will 30 cabinets require?
9.A computer printer produced 176,400 lines in a given day. If the
printer was in operation for seven hours during the day, how many lines
did it print per minute?
10. From its total income, A sales company spent Rs.20,000 for
advertising, half of the remainder on commissions and had Rs.6000 left.
What was its total income?
11. On Monday a banker processed a batch of cheques, on Tuesday she
processed three times as many, and on Wednesday she processed 4000
cheques. In the three days, she processed 16000 cheques. How many did
she process on Tuesday?
12. The cost of four dozen proof machine ribbons and five dozen accouting
machine ribbons was Rs.160/-. If one dozen accounting machine ribbons
cost Rs.20/-, what is the cost of a dozen proof machine ribbons?
13. If a clerk can process 80 cheques in half an hour, how many cheques
can she process in a seven and one half hour day?
14. In a library, there are two racks with 40 books per rack. On a given
dya, 30 books were issued. What fraction remained in the racks?
15. The average length of three tapes is 6800 feet. None of the tapes is
less than 6400 feet. What is the greatest possible length of one of the
16. A company rented a machine for Rs.700/- a month. Five years later
the treasurer calculated that if the company had purchased the machine
and paid Rs.100/- monthly maintenance charge, the company would have
saved Rs.2000/-. What was the purchase price of the machine?
17. Two computers each produced 48000 public utility bills in a day. One
computer printed bills at the rate of 9600 an hour and the other at the
rate of 7800 an hour. When the first computer finished its run, how many
bills did the other computer still have to print?
18. If a salesman's average is a new order every other week, he will
break the office record of the year. However, after 28 weeks, he is six
orders behind schedule. In what proportion of the remaining weeks does
he have to obtain a new order to break the record?
19. On a given day, a bank had 16000 cheques returned by customers.
Inspection of the first 800 cheques indicated that 100 of those 800 had
errors and were therefore the available immediately for data processing.
On this basis, hwo many cheques would be available immediately for data
processing on that day?
20. A company figured it needed 37.8 sq.feet of carpot for its reception
room. To allow for waste, it decided to order 20% more material than
needed. Fractional parts of sq.feet cannot be ordered. At Rs.9/- a
sq.feet, how much would the carpet cost?
a. Rs.324 b) Rs.405 c) Rs.410 d) Rs.414 e) Rs.685
21. A tape manufacturer reduces the price of his heavy duty tape from
Rs.30/- to Rs.28/- a reel and the price of a regular tape from Rs.24/- to
Rs.23/- a reel. A computing centre normally spends Rs.1440/- a month for
tapes and 3/4 of this is for heavy duty tapes. How much will they save a
month under the new prices?
22. In a team of 12 persons, 1/3 are women and 2/3 are men. To obtain a
team with 20% women how many men should be hired?
23. The dimensions of a certain machine are 48" X 30" X 52". If the size
of the machine is increased proportionately until the sum of its
dimensions equals 156", what will be the increase in the shortest side?
24. In a certain company, 20% of the men and 40% of the women attended
the annual company picnic. If 35% of all the employees are man, what
percent of all the employees went to the picnic?
25. It cost a college Rs.0.70 a copy to produce a Programme for the
homecoming football game. If Rs.15,000/- was received for advertisements
in the programme, how many copies at Rs.0.50 a copy must be sold to make
a profit of Rs.8000/- ?