Wipro Technologies 2003(NIT Durgapur)
Mind Here in our Institute within 30 minutes 45 questions were to be
it carefully there was no negative marking.
 Jumble sentences are given ,order the sentences to make a meaningful
 Sentences are given , order the sentences to make conclusion that
follows from the options given(Say 5 sentences are given out of which 2
are causes and rest is result , like fallacy in logic) .
 Opposite meaning.
 Point out the error in a given sentence.
 C ( Follow 'Test your C skills ').
 Data Structure.
 Operating System.
We can not remember all the questions exactly as time was very short .Here
are some of the questions ( Not in order).
1. A topic on Gandhiji's Salt Satyagrah Movement
Four sentences were given and you have to arrange them to make a paragraph.
Ans. CABD (Check it out).
2. What can't be changed by the user program (Four choices were there).
Ans. Memory Map (Check it out).
3. In which layer ROUTING is performed ?
Ans. Network Layer
4. What is the output of the following code snippet
5. What is the output
Sum=∑ &count;( It was actually given temp=∑ &count; which is
Printf("sum=%d count= %d temp=%d ",sum,count,*temp);
Ans. C (most expected answer ,check it)
6.Which one has no L-Value
Ans . [iii]
6. In threaded binary for which traversal orders unused left and right links
7. Which is false for binary tree?
[i] Any node should have two children.
[iii] At fourth level the number of node should be less than 16.
8. Which is true for binary search ?
[i] Traversal scheme
[iv] Divide and conquer algorithm
9. What is the protocol used for getting the physical address by supplying
IP address of a node ?
10. If DELHI is coded as CCIDD then how BOMBAY will be coded?
11. Opposite meaning of SPUR.
12. Opposite of HARBINGER .
13. Opposite meaning of PROTRUSION.
14. Opposite meaning of RESTIVENESS.
15.Find the odd one in a given analogy
16 . Find the analogy : SURPRISE : EXCLAMATION
17) Find the analogy : Plateau : Taxonomy.
18)Question from congestion control topic:
Ans: source quench.
19) Question from kernel mode:
20) which one is a page replacement algorithim.
[iii]Least recently used.
[iv]All of above.
21)Using two numbers And interchanging + and * there was a question.
22)For each hour an watch is going slow by 30 seconds.Now time is
8a.m.What will be the actual time at 8p.m.
23)Question regarding while loop.
24)Alphabetical order L,M,...(cant remember)
25)One puzzle:(I cant exactly remember this question giving brief idea of
this question)there were four guys A,B,C,D. the older and younger
relation is given . U have to find the age of the A.
Ans: 7 years(check it out).
26)Fallacy question: six sentences are given.
28)Nine people six floor. Conditions are given.(This was a very long
paragraph).Peoples named like I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q.
29)A question regarding node.
30)A problem regarding age of father and son(very easy problem u can
31)Point out error in the follwing sentence:I got the book in the
office and slipped it out.
[i]I got the book.
[ii] in the.
[iii]office and .
[iv] slipped it out.
32)Point out error:(about a flowers garden)
ans:(I can't remember the options).answer will be "among on another".