1. Program to calculate sum of the series
:- 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! ...
2. Program for finding the prime numbers.
3. Program for finding the sum of
digits of a five digit number.
4a) Program to
count no. of characters,no. of blanks,no. of words & no. of lines in a multi line
4b) Program to display all vowels in a
i/p line of text.
5. Program to correct rudimentary syntax
6. Program to convert upper case to
lower case or lower case to upper case depending on the name it is invoked with as found
in argument i.e. ().
7. Program to reverse the i/p string.
8. Program to copy its i/p to its o/p
replacing string of one or more blanks by a single blank.
9. Program to find whether a given year is
leap year or not.
10. Program to reverse a string.
11. Programto encrypt & decrypt a given
12. Program to count the number of vowels in a
13. Program to find & replace any desired
character from the i/p text.
14. Program to search for a palindrome.
15. Program for infix to postfix conversion.
16. Program to find the existence &
frequency of an i/p sub-string in an i/p main string.
17. Program for calculator simulation.
18. Program to sort any no. of numeral i/p in
ascending or descending order.
19. Prg to find the type of the triangle
made by i/p values of its coordinates of its vertices.
20. Program to pick & display the largest
element of an i/p matrix.
21. Program to find the determinant of a
22. Program to count the no. of words in an
i/p text file.
23. Program to construct a pyramid of any i/p
24. Program to compare two input strings.
25. Program to find out if entered string
contains a space character.
26. Program to print the ascii equivalent of
all chararters in the entered string.
27. Program to find an i/p substring in an i/p
28. Program to display the length of the
29. Program to convert i/p decimal value to
its hexadecimal equivalent.
30. Program to display decimal equivalent of a
i/p binary number.
31. Program to display hexadecimal equivalent
of a i/p binary number.
32. Program to display the decimal equivalent
of an i/p hexadecimal number.
33. Program to display the binary equivalent
of a hexadecimal equivalent.
34. Program to swap two numbers.
35. Program to find difference between two dates.
36. Program to multiply two matrices.
37. Program to find out the rightmost
occurence of an i/p character in an i/p string.
38. Program to test whether a given i/p string
is of length greater than 80 chars.
39. Program to create an alternative version
of squeeze(s1,s2) that deletes each character in s1 that matches any character in the