Infosys Placement Papers
INFOSYS Latest Fresher Placement Question Paper 27
1) A, B, C, D, E related. Four of them made these statements each:-
i) C is my son-in-law's brother.
ii) B is my father's brother.
iii) E is my mother-in-law.
iv) A is my brother's wife.
Who made these statements?
2) All members of E belongs to D.
All members of D belongs to A.
Not all members of D belongs to E.
Not all members of A belongs to D.
All members of C belongs to both A and B.
Some questions are asked about relations.
Use venn diagrams.
INFOSYS Latest Fresher Engineer Placement Sample Question Paper 27
3) Complete the table:-
Played Won Lost Draw Goals For Goals Against
A 2 2 1
B 2 1 2 4
C 2 3 7
A, B, C are 3 hockey teams.
4) A says Party was held on : Thursday, May 8th.
B says Party was held on: Tuesday, May 10th.
C says party was held on: Friday, June 8th.
Given April 1st was Tuesday. One of A,B,C says 1 correct. One says 1 wrong and
one was completely wrong of date, month and day. Find the Day the party was
5) A ship is away from the shore by 180 miles. A plane is travelling at 10 times
speed of the ship. How long from the shore will they meet?
6) Every station in a railroad issue every other station's ticket. Some stations
are added. Now they have to issue 46 more tickets. What is the No. of stations
after and before addition.
7) 3 persons say these statements:-
A says either Democratic or Liberal wins the elections.
B says Democratic wins.
C says neither Democratic nor Liberal wins the election.
Of these, only one is wrong. Who wins the election?
A clock showing 6 o'clock takes 30 secs to strike 6 times. How long will it
take to strike 12 at midnight?
Ans: 66 seconds.
9) Only boys aged > 16 wear coats. Boys aged > 15 go to watch football. Some
more statements are given. What can be said about those who are watching
10) There are 3 societies A, B amp; C having some tractors each. A Gives B and C
as many tractors as they already have. After some days B gives A and C as many
tractors as they have. After some days C gives A and B as many tractors as they
have. Finally each has 24 tractors. What is the original No.of tractors each had
in the beginning?
Ans: A - 39. B - 21. C - 12.
11) 4, 5 statements. From that find the answer.
Edited by rakesh_vyom - 24Jul2006 at 1:29am
Click here to Download 2023 Latest placement papers of this company